I’ve never seen an episode of Dr. Who and at this point it almost makes me feel unique and special in some way.
If only more things in life brought as much joy as cleaning my ears with a q-tip after a hot shower.
The flea market.
Where you can get a bedazzled toilet seat, 3 flavors of boiled peanuts and a sweet poncho.
I’ve been sitting at the dining room table for an hour.
An hour after I got the kids up.
An hour after they ate, made beds, etc.
An hour after I worked out.
An hour after I started laundry.
An hour after I fed the dogs.
An hour after I cleaned up their mess.
An hour after I walked the dogs.
An hour after the Dane ran off on me.
An hour after I spilled hot coffee.
An hour after I changed shirts.
An hour after I found the damn dog.
An hour after I had kids do chores.
An hour after a second laundry load.
An hour after I ate breakfast.
An hour in a room alone.
Someone just asked what I was planning to do today.
|—||Unknown (via canhappenlove)|
* I am in love with the weather today. I would do dirty things to it to make it stick around more than one night.
* Did I really just say that? Yes. Read back over it. Still there, ain’t it?
* I have decided to build a fire pit this weekend. It’s just about prime fire pit weather and I, for one, am excited.
* I hate that this job I interviewed for has such great benefits. If I don’t get it I’ll be sad and so will my teeth. Need dat dental coverage, y’all. I have a bad tooth that might be beyond saving. Sigh. It’s why I don’t teeth-smile so much these days. I have nightmares of it falling out. My fault, I know. I just make sure everyone else is taken care of more than myself.
* About to hit up the thrift stores. EXCITE!